For more information or a quote, please contact us at:
SafeAi℞™: Containment Ventilated Enclosure (C.V.E.)
The SafeAi℞™ is a Containment Ventilated Enclosure (C.V.E.) that performs particulate and vapor extraction for safe compounding in the pharmacy.
- Pulls both horizontally and vertically with a face velocity of 100 fpm
- Very cost-efficient, no ducting and no installation costs
- Compact bench mounted unit with a stainless steel work surface
- Low vibration and turbulence inside the unit
- HEPA filter rated 99.99% efficient at 0.3 microns
- Uniform airflow across the filter face
- 115-volt standard operation with option of 220-volt
- Can be ducted to the outside with an HVAC transition collar for USP <800> compliance
The CleanFlow™ is a clean air hood workstation that features unidirectional, positive pressure, laminar air flow and can act as a mobile lab.
- Positive pressure unidirectional laminar air flow hood: vertical & horizontal
- Primary Engineering Control (PEC) with ISO 5 classification: compliant with USP <797> within an ISO 7 cleanroom
- Flexible: Model availability (2′ to 8′) for different volume of CSP’s
- Easy to use and ergonomic: I.V. bar and stainless steel work surface
Iso-H2O2 DECON units
Available as a portable unit or can be integrated into a cleanroom
- fully automated allowing precise control of test conditions (hydrogen peroxide concentration, water vapor concentration), and exposure times. The portable design also simplifies installation and setup
- Easy to use operation from User’s laptop or via optional touch screen makes it simple to change process set points. The graphical data display makes it effortless for the user to confirm the test conditions are in range during the cycle.
- Hydrogen peroxide and water vapor sensors (optionally integrated with the system) monitor and record the process conditions, with feedback control from the sensors, the vapor generator precisely maintains the concentration of hydrogen peroxide vapor, water vapor, and optionally the test enclosure temperature and pressure.
The pass box is used to transfer goods between rooms of different clean levels of cleanroom. It can reduce times of opening door, prevent air convection between different rooms, and minimize the pollution extent.
- Full stainless steel Construction
- Electronic interlock