Our qualified technicians will do the start-up of the IsoTech equipment along with the training, installation, certification & qualification. All electrical components meet international standards.
Documentation, Service Program & Validation
Documentation, service program and validation are available upon client’s request. The following documentation and supporting services are available for all Clean Air environments and isolators.
- Operating manuals and design drawings.
- User requirements specifications and Project Management.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Validation documentation.
- Validation execution including Installation Qualification (IQ), and Operational Qualification (OQ) .
- Loading analysis.
- Essential Plan (EP): certification & service visit to ensure the proper operation & compliance of the unit, replace the parts required and train the personnel.
- Ergonomic Design and mock-up study.
To contact IsoTech Design's customer service, please call 1-800-476-2010 ext: 204